How do I apply for The Low Income Ticket Program?
Last Updated -
- Be sure you have an updated and complete Burner Profile.
- Go to the Low Income Ticket Page once applications open at 12pm PST on February 13, 2019.
- We will stop accepting applications on Wednesday, April 17, 2019 unless we reach our max capacity before then.
- Do not wait to fill out your application as we will close the program once we receive enough application
- Click on the link to apply to the Low Income Ticket Program.
- Fill out your Low Income Ticket Application.
- Be sure to include as much financial documentation as you can, the better picture of your financial situation you show, the easier it is for us to review your application.
- Submit your application!
- Check your email within 24hrs of submitting to ensure you received an email confirming that we received your application.
- Wait by your email with baited breath for up to eight (8) weeks while we review your application. We'll notify you if your application is approved or denied.
- If you haven't heard from us after eight (8) weeks of submitting your application, feel free to email us from the email address you used in your application at email@example.com to check up on your status.